The 12 eco friendly swaps of Christmas
In the spirit of the 12 days of Christmas read on to find out what our top xmas swaps for a sustainable Christmas are....
1. Using paper tape or twine to wrap presents
2. Swapping to beeswax wraps for any leftovers of your Christmas meal
3. Swap from plastic baubles to glass, ceramic, wooden or make your own out of salt dough
4. Buy wooden kids toys instead of plastic ones as presents
5. Pop sweets wrapped in foil not plastic into stockings
6. Use brown paper to wrap up your presents
7. Swap tinsel for homemade paper chains
8. Rent a tree for Christmas from a local Christmas tree farm
9. Buy reusable gifts that will come in handy, like a spork or lunchbox
10. Get a reusable cracker or just a treat and a joke on every placemat
11. Get plastic free loose veg for your roast to avoid the packaging
12. Gift experiences and make memories together
For more ideas check out our eco friendly Christmas gift selection.
We'd love to hear your ideas, what have you got planned for a plastic free Christmas?