How do we package your orders?
It’s a big part of our ethos to be as environmentally friendly as possible. One way we do that is through our packaging!
So how do we package your orders?
1. We repurpose boxes from local shops in our area or any parcels that we receive - that might mean getting your parcel in an old snickers box!
2. For any gift boxes, we only use recycled cardboard boxes - these look a bit prettier but are still eco friendly
3. We stuff all our boxes with old newspapers and recycled paper, often reused from packages we have received to stop items from breaking
4. We include a hand written note on a recycled card printed with plant-based inks
5. We wrap with brown paper and paper tape - easy for you to recycle!
So what do you think? Let us know your thoughts - do you prefer recycled cardboard or repurposed boxes?