TOP TIPS: Sustainable fashion
Where do you buy your clothes? Is it sustainable?
In this LB4P video we chat about our favourite places to shop sustainably:
1. At vintage kilo sales - buying second hand without a high price tag
2. From charity shops - giving back to your community and getting new clothes
3. From Depop - sharing the love by trading your pre-loved clothes
4. From Lucy & Yak - our favourite sustainable fashion brand
5. Hiring clothes for special occasions
6. Sharing your wardrobe with friends
What are your favourite sustainable brands?