These antler dog chews come from Red Deer in Scotland, who naturally shed their antlers. These antlers are responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable. It's super important to make that clear.
There are tons of advantages to giving your dog one of these as a chew. They are super hard and will last ages. I got Betty one (she's my German Shepherd) and she's had it for 2 years and it's still going. They also smell amazing to a dog, they are like a magnet to it. Also, just worth pointing out that they don't smell to us, so it's not a smelly toy! They are completely natural, with no additives or preservatives, it's also hypoallergenic.
Also available in medium.
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflammation from arthritic conditions
- Made from our Grade A Antlers that are naturally shed each year, from free ranging deer that live natural lives. No deer are ever harmed
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages.
For more information click the link to check out our video review of the sustainable antler chew.
Naturally shed antlers from Red Deer in Scotland.
GREEN & WILDS
These guys are amazing. They are leading the way when it comes to sustainable, plastic-free and healthy dog toys. They claim to have discovered the antler over here in the UK. I hope they did! I'm really happy either way, as it's a UK product that hasn't travelled hundreds of miles.