The smell of lavender after a nice hot shower takes me back to my childhood, and it's all because of this plastic free lavender soap bar from ZWP. Made from a combination of essential oils and ground lavender buds, this provides an ideal base for exfoliation. Honestly, it smells divine, and it'll last you ages.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Blue Cambrian Montmorillonite Clay.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Cambrian blue clay: It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, absorbs toxins and help increase circulation
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
HOW LONG WILL THIS SOAP BAR LAST?
For those who have used soap bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient soap bars, your skin will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, it can last us three months even when two people are using it.
WHO ARE ZERO WASTE PATH?
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic-free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.