In this pack you get 5 dissolvable sachets of oven cleaner. It's equivalent to 5 plastic bottles.
- 100% plastic-free & fully dissolvable
- Made in the UK by Iron & Velvet
- Includes guide showing how to use
- Eco-friendly cleaning
The guys at Iron & Velvet have developed a completely unique way to solve cleaning your house without going DIY or giving in and purchasing cleaning products in plastic bottles. They also take up hardly any space, so storing them won't be a problem! (Bottles aren't included in this kit).
HOW TO USE IT
- Rinse out a bottle that you already have
- Take a sachet from the box and pop it into the bottle
- Pour up to 250ml of lukewarm water into the bottle
- Pop the lid on and shake until dissolved
WHAT DOES THIS KIT INCLUDE
- 5 Oven Cleaner Sachets
- Labels to stick onto the bottle(s)
- User guide with instructions
The products are based on naturally-derived plant extracts and materials. These include: pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably-sourced palm oil-derived soap, and a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH.
IRON & VELVET
Launched back in 2014 in the West Midlands, the guys who are Iron & Velvet are super passionate about reducing the number of cleaning products that come in plastic bottles. With their soluble sachets, they've created a unique product in the market place that makes switching to this plastic-free solution super easy. What a genius idea.