Introducing the new 2in1 range by Zero Waste Path. This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioner bar is made with gentle surfactants (made from coconut!) that are naturally biodegradable and will clean your hair without irritating your scalp. It weighs 70g.
The hydrolysed quinoa makes your hair super soft and really easy to brush after washing. This shampoo bar is also great if you've got dyed hair as it helps with colour retention.
This 2in1 bar also contains organic cold-pressed Argan and Jojoba oils that gently condition your hair at the same time.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Click the link to check out our video review of the 2in1 shampoo.
Never used a shampoo bar? To learn how to wash your hair with a shampoo bar, check out our video showing you step-by-step how it's done.
How long will this shampoo bar last?
For those who have used plastic free shampoo bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient and plastic free shampoo bars, your hair will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. On average it should last you about 40 washes.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Kaolin (White Clay), Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Benzyl Alcohol^, Dehydroacetic acid^
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- White Clay: helps cleaning the hair without stripping their natural oils
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Argan Oil: a luxurious but light oil that improves softness and shine
- Organic Jojoba Oil: a light oil that gently moisturises and helps to increase the hair strength
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic free fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.