Bath Tea is an alternative kind of bath salt. This Botanical Bloom blend is perfect to aid relaxation, relax your muscles and soften your skin.
- Palm-oil free & vegan-friendly
- Made in small batches in Dorset
- 100% natural ingredients
- No artificial fragrances
To use add 1-2 scoopfuls into the reusable cotton 'tea bag', then attach to the bath tap as you fill your bath, letting the water run through it. Once the bath is full you can also add it to the water to infuse it further.
Once done, you can empty the contents of the tea bags into your compost as it's 100% natural. The great thing about the tea bag is that none of the dried botanicals will go down your drain.
The bath tea comes in a glass jar with a cork lid. It comes with a wooden spoon for scooping and a reusable cotton tea bag.
- Epsom Salt: Helps to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salt: Contains over 80 minerals that aid our body's natural detoxification process and help to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Rose Geranium, Lavender, Bergamot and Marjoram: A wonderful blend of essential oils with calming and balancing properties.A wonderful balancing and calming oil that helps you relax and unwind.
Himalayan Salts, Epsom Salts, Dendritic Salt, Lavender Flowers, Rose Petals, Chamomile Flowers, Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens) Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus Bergamia), Marjoram Essential Oil (Origanum Marjorama). (Allergens present in essential oils: Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, D-Limonène)
BRAMBLEWOOD SOAP CO
Laura is the maker behind Bramblewood Soap Co. Founded in 2019 with the intention of using natural skincare products on her young family. A hobby grew into a small business and now her range of bath and skincare products are not only beautiful, but smell incredible are palm oil free, vegan friendly and all round good for you and good for the planet. We love it when people have the same priorities as us.