Introducing the new 2in1 range by Zero Waste Path. This PH-balanced 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioner bar is made with gentle surfactants (made from coconut!) that are naturally biodegradable and will clean your hair without irritating your scalp. It weighs 70g.
The hydrolysed quinoa makes your hair super soft and really easy to brush after washing. This shampoo bar is also great if you've got dyed hair as it helps with colour retention.
This 2in1 bar also contains unrefined Shea and Cocoa butters that gently condition your hair and lemon and bergamot essential oils that stimulate the scalp at the same time.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Click the link to check out our video review of the 2in1 shampoo.
Never used a shampoo bar? To learn how to wash your hair with a shampoo bar, check out our video showing you step-by-step how it's done.How long will this shampoo bar last?
For those who have used plastic free shampoo bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient and plastic free shampoo bars, your hair will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. On average it should last you about 40 washes.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Hydrolysed
Quinoa, Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter*,
Butyrospermum Parki (Shea) Butter*, Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Illite (Yellow Clay), Benzyl Alcohol^, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sicilian Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Dehydroacetic acid ^Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Yellow Clay: revitilises the hair
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Cocoa Butter: Highly conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Organic Shea Butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Lemon Essential Oil: improves blood circulation and stimulate the scalp
- Bergamot Essential Oil: soften and tames curls
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic free fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.