This completely natural and plastic free shampoo bar will leave your dog smelling fresh as well as being naturally anti-flea and anti-itch and anti-bacterial.
After use, ZWP suggest using an acid rinse to get rid of any residue and to leave your dogs coat looking lovely and shiny.
Please do not use on puppies or pregnant dogs.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
This bar is 100g.
HOW LONG WILL THIS SHAMPOO BAR LAST?
For those who have used plastic free shampoo bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient and plastic free shampoo bars, your hair will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, a shampoo bar can last us three months even when two people are using it.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea
Within Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Neem oil: Neem oil is amazing against fleas as it has flea-repellant, anti-itchiness, antibacterial and insecticidal properties
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Lavender essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial, anti-itch
- Lemongrass essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
ZERO WASTE PATH
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic free fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.