Activated charcoal, French green clay and tea tree essentials oil work together in combination to create a plastic-free soap ideal for oily, impure and mixed skin types.
- Can be used as a shaving soap
- Made in Cambridge by Zero Waste Path
- A unisex natural soap bar
- Made using 100% renewable energy
This plastic-free soap bar cleanses the skin deeply yet is still able to moisturise, keeping your skin feeling soft.
Activated charcoal helps to extract excessive oils from oily skins, moisturises and nourishes dry skin, reducing pores.
French green clay helps remove impurities, tightening the pores, toning the skin and reducing inflammation in acne.
Tip: It's best to store it on a soap dish when you're not using it, as it lasts longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Activated Charcoal, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay).
Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Activated charcoal: Extracts excessive oils from oily skins, moisturises and nourishes dry skin, helps reducing pores
- French green clay: Helps remove impurities, tightening the pores, toning the skin and reducing inflammation in acne
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic-free lifestyle too, and soon realised that one of the quickest and easiest plastic-free fixes is soap. Their plastic free products are top-notch, well-crafted and they are super lovely people.