This aloe vera soap bar is soothing, lathery and a wonderful moisturiser for all skin types.
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin
- Made in Cambridge by Zero Waste Path
- Made using 100% renewable energy
- Can be used as a shaving soap
This soap bar doesn't contain any essential oils, but is full of aloe vera juice making it ideal for sensitive skin. It can be used for your face and body, and even as a plastic-free shaving bar. Aloe vera has also been known to help reduce scarring on acne-prone skin and to help reduce sunburn due to its soothing qualities.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Spirulina Platensis Powder*
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones.
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Aloe Vera juice: Useful to treat sunburns and acne, its regular use can help reduce stretch marks
- Spirulina Powder: Thanks to the high amounts of vitamin E, spirulina powder helps making the skin soft and smooth
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
ZERO WASTE PATH
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic-free lifestyle too, and soon realised that one of the quickest and easiest plastic-free fixes is soap. Their products are top-notch, well-crafted and they are super lovely people.