Aloe vera is a great natural hair moisturiser and, as a result, this plastic-free shampoo bar is great if you have dry hair.
- Ideal for normal - dry hair types
- Made in Cambridge by Zero Waste Path
- Made using 100% renewable energy
- Will last on average for 3 months
The guys at ZWP are super clever and used aloe vera juice instead of distilled water in the lye solution when producing these bars. It might have tones of aloe vera juice, but it's unscented. This plastic-free shampoo bar is perfect for natural hair nourishment. The best thing about ZWP shampoo is that you don't need to use a conditioner.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Never used a shampoo bar? Click the link to learn how to wash your hair with a shampoo bar, by watching a video of Charlie showing you step-by-step how it's done.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Aloe Vera juice: Gently hydrating without weighing the hair down or leaving them oily!
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please note that ZWP use a natural, almond-based glue on their labels.
ZERO WASTE PATH
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic-free lifestyle too, and soon realised that one of the quickest and easiest plastic-free fixes is shampoo. Their products are top-notch, well-crafted and they are super lovely people.