Activated charcoal, French green clay and tea tree essentials oil as a combination work together to create a soap ideal for oily, impure and mixed skin types.
The soap bar cleans the skin deeply yet is still able to moisturise, keeping your skin feeling soft. It also has a taster of peppermint essential oil as a secret ingredient. You can even use it as a shaving soap too.
Tip: It's best to store it on a soap dish when you're not using it, as it lasts longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Activated Charcoal, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay).
Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Activated charcoal: Extracts excessive oils from oily skins, moisturises and nourishes dry skin, helps reducing pores
- French green clay: Helps removing impurities, tightening the pores, toning the skin and reducing inflammation in acne
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please note that ZWP use a natural, almond-based glue on their labels.
HOW LONG WILL THIS SOAP BAR LAST?
For those who have used soap bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient soap bars, your skin will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, a soap bar can last us three months even when two people are using it.
WHO ARE ZERO WASTE PATH?
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic-free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.