Aloe vera is a great natural hair moisturiser and because of that this plastic free shampoo works best on normal to dry hair types. The guys at ZWP are super clever and used aloe vera juice instead of distilled water in the lye solution when producing these bars. It might have tones of aloe vera juice, but it's unscented. This plastic free shampoo is perfect for natural hair nourishment. The best thing about ZWP shampoo is that you don't need to use a conditioner.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Never used a shampoo bar? Click the link to learn how to wash your hair with a shampoo bar, by watching a video of Charlie showing you step-by-step how it's done.
For those who have used plastic free shampoo bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient and plastic free shampoo bars, your hair will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, a shampoo bar can last us three months even when two people are using it.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Aloe Vera juice: Gently hydrating without weighing the hair down or leaving them oily!
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please note that ZWP use a natural, almond-based glue on their labels.
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic free fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.