If you like a lathery and plastic free soap, then this one is for you. It's a soothing soap and a wonderful moisturiser for all skin types. It doesn't contain any essential oils, but is full of aloe vera juice making it ideal for sensitive skin. It can be used for your face and body, and even as a plastic free shaving bar. Aloe vera has also been known to help scarring, acne prone skin and sunburn due to its soothing qualities.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Spirulina Platensis Powder*
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones.
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Aloe Vera juice: Useful to treat sunburns and acne, its regular use can help reduce stretch marks
- Spirulina Powder: Thanks to the high amounts of vitamin E, spirulina powder helps making the skin soft and smooth
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
HOW LONG WILL THIS SOAP BAR LAST?
For those who have used plastic free soap bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient and plastic free soap bars, your skin will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, a soap bar can last us three months even when two people are using it.
WHO ARE ZERO WASTE PATH?
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic free fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.