Bath Tea is an alternative kind of bath salt. This Calming Lavender blend is perfect to aid relaxation, help provide a restful sleep, and soften your skin.
- Palm oil-free & vegan-friendly
- Made in small batches in Dorset
- 100% natural ingredients
- No artificial fragrances
To use, add 1-2 scoopfuls to the reusable cotton 'tea bag', then attach it to the bath tap as you fill your bath, letting the water run through it. Once the bath is full you can also add it to the water to infuse it further.
Once done, you can empty the contents of the tea bags into your compost as they're 100% natural. The great thing about the tea bag is that none of the dried botanicals will go down your drain.
The bath tea comes in a glass jar with a cork lid, a wooden spoon for scooping, and a reusable cotton tea bag.
- Dead Sea Salt: Rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salts: Helps to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salts: Contains over 80 minerals that aid our body's natural detoxification process and help to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Lavender Essential Oil: A wonderful balancing and calming oil that helps you relax and unwind.
Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salts, Dendritic Salt, Dried Lavender, Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Dried Blue Malva Flowers. (Allergens present in essential oils: Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene)
BRAMBLEWOOD SOAP CO
Laura is the maker behind Bramblewood Soap Co. Founded in 2019 with the intention of using natural skincare products on her young family. A hobby grew into a small business and now her range of bath and skincare products are not only beautiful, but smell incredible, are palm oil-free, vegan-friendly, and are all round good for you and good for the planet. We love it when people have the same priorities as us.