This moisturising coconut shampoo bar creates lots of lather! It's great for dry and damaged hair, and ideal for people with curly hair. It's made from coconut milk, but is unscented. This is the first product I tried from Zero Waste Path and my hair took to it instantly. There was no settling in period, which may be different for other people, and my hair feels softer that it ever has. The best thing about ZWP's shampoo bars is that you don't need to use a conditioner.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use, so it lasts longer.
This shampoo bar is 100g.
HOW LONG WILL THIS SHAMPOO BAR LAST?
For those who have used shampoo bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient shampoo bars, your hair will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, a shampoo bar can last us three months even when two people are using it.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk*, Aqua, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter)
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Coconut Milk: Boosts hair's volume and shine, helps to repair and detangle damaged hair
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
ZERO WASTE PATH
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic-free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.