Bath Tea is an alternative kind of bath salt. This Gardener's Reviver blend is perfect to aid muscular aches & pains, and also to soften your skin.
- Palm-oil free & vegan-friendly
- Made in small batches in Dorset
- 100% natural ingredients
- No artificial fragrances
To use add 1-2 scoopfuls into the reusable cotton 'tea bag', then attach to the bath tap as you fill your bath, letting the water run through it. Once the bath is full you can also add it to the water to infuse it further.
Once done, you can empty the contents of the tea bags into your compost as it's 100% natural. The great thing about the tea bag is that none of the dried botanicals will go down your drain.
The bath tea comes in a glass jar with a cork lid. It comes with a wooden spoon for scooping and a reusable cotton tea bag.
- Dead Sea Salt: Rich mineral composition, contains more than 20 minerals that soften and soothe dry skin.
- Epsom Salt: Helps to relieve tired and aching muscles.
- Himalayan Salt: Contains over 80 minerals that aid our body's natural detoxification process and help to improve skin conditions and soothe sore muscles.
- Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, & Rosemary: A wonderful blend of essential oils with anti-inflammatory properties that ease muscle pain and help you relax and unwind.
Dead Sea Salts, Himalayan Salt, Epsom Salts, Dendritic Salt, Rosemary Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogin Citratus), Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosemarinus Officinalis), Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalptus Smithii), Dried Rose Petals, Dried Calendula Petals, Dried Lavender, Dried Blue Malva Flowers (Allergens present in essential oils: Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Citronellol)
BRAMBLEWOOD SOAP CO
Laura is the maker behind Bramblewood Soap Co. Founded in 2019 with the intention of using natural skincare products on her young family. A hobby grew into a small business and now her range of bath and skincare products are not only beautiful, but smell incredible are palm oil free, vegan friendly and all round good for you and good for the planet. We love it when people have the same priorities as us.