This plastic free shampoo bar smells so so sweet. If you needed a little more calming, the lavender essential oils in this bar help you to relax you while taking a shower -- keeping hair moisturised without leaving any oily residues. It's great for thin or oily hair, and the best thing about ZWP shampoos is that you don't need to use a conditioner.
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Kaolin (Pink Clay).
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Pink clay: Soothing, softening and with delicate cleaning properties
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please note that ZWP use a natural, almond-based glue on their labels.
HOW LONG WILL THIS SHAMPOO BAR LAST?
For those who have used shampoo bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient shampoo bars, your hair will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, a shampoo bar can last us three months even when two people are using it.
WHO ARE ZERO WASTE PATH?
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic-free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.