These water-soluble sachets are the answer to plastic-free household cleaning. This mixed pack of five sachets includes one of each variety.
- 100% plastic free & fully dissolvable
- Made in the UK by Iron & Velvet
- Includes guide showing how to use
- Eco-friendly cleaning
The guys at Iron & Velvet have developed a completely unique way to solve house cleaning without going DIY or giving in and purchasing cleaning products in plastic bottles. The sachets take up hardly any space so storing them won't be a problem! (Bottles aren't included in this kit).
HOW TO USE IT
- Rinse out a bottle that you already have
- Take a sachet from the box and pop it into the bottle
- Pour up to 500ml of lukewarm water into the bottle
- Pop the lid on and shake until dissolved
WHAT DOES THIS KIT INCLUDE
- 1x Glass & Mirror Cleaner Sachet
- 1x Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner Sachet
- 1x Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner Sachet
- 1x Oven Cleaner Sachet
- 1x Floor Cleaner Sachet
- Stickers to place onto the bottles so you know which is which
- User guide with instructions
The products are based on naturally-derived plant extracts and materials, including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably-sourced palm oil derived soap, and a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. Their antibacterial agent (only found in their kitchen and bathroom cleaning products) consists of Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl chlorides.
IRON & VELVET
Launched in 2014 in the West Midlands, the guys are Iron & Velvet are super passionate about reducing the number of cleaning products that come in plastic bottles. With their soluble sachets, they've created a unique product in the market place that makes switching to a plastic-free alternative super easy. What a genius idea.