This plastic free and natural soap bar is similar to the shea butter soap but also includes the key ingredient of red clay as well as a stronger blend of essential oils.
This plastic free soap bar is brilliant for moisturising your skin as well as detoxifying it, giving you a lovely healthy glow. You can even use it as a shaving soap too.
Tip: It's best to store it on a soap dish when you're not using it, as it lasts longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Sodium Shea
Within Essential Oils: Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones
- Red kaolin clay: it has strong absorbing and detoxifying properties, particularly good for normal to oily skin
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
HOW LONG WILL THIS SOAP BAR LAST?
For those who have used soap bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient soap bars, your skin will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, a soap bar can last us three months even when two people are using it.
WHO ARE ZERO WASTE PATH?
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic free fixes is shampoo.Their plastic free products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.