This soap bar doubles up as it creates so much lather it can be used to wash your hands, body and face and can also be used an a shaving soap. It's very slightly scented and will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. What else do you need to know?
Tip: store on a soap dish when not in use so it lasts longer.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil: The fatty acids contained in this oil have the property to promote the growth of healthy skin tissue, making it great at helping in restore uneven skin tones.
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please note that ZWP use a natural, almond-based glue on their labels.
HOW LONG WILL THIS SOAP BAR LAST?
For those who have used soap bars before, it all depends on how often you use the product. But for those who haven't used natural ingredient soap bars, your skin will become less reliant on constant washing because of the lack of chemicals. This means, from personal use, it can last us three months even when two people are using it.
WHO ARE ZERO WASTE PATH?
Bianca and Giulio are a small operation from Cambridge. They're on a path to a plastic-free lifestyle too, and soon realised one of the quickest and easiest plastic fixes is shampoo.Their products are top-notch, well crafted and they are super lovely people.