This natural body oil does so much good, it's difficult to know where to start. It's ace for hydrating your skin and should be used on dry areas.
- Helps with stretch marks, skin hydration, eczema, anti-ageing, wrinkles & more
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in small batches in the UK by Lani
- Promotes stimulation of collagen & elastin
- Smells exotic!
That sweet scent of Madagascan Ylang Ylang is difficult to ignore when applying the body oil to your skin. This beautiful oil will help get your skin glowing whether you decide to use it daily or as a little treat to yourself. It comes in a 100ml glass bottle that is so attractive you'll end up repurposing it once finished.
To use, just massage some of the oil onto dry or damp skin, focusing on the areas that need most attention. This blend of tropical and superfood oils is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids and plant collagen.
- Coconut oil soothes and conditions your skin
- Camellia seed oil targets stretch marks and increases skin elasticity
- Sweet almond oil helps fight signs of ageing
- Baobab oil and Moringa oil stimulate the production of collagen
- Ylang Ylang calms your mind
Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) oil, Andansonia Digitata (Baobab) oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) seed oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) oil*.*Organic ingredient
Founded by Viola in 2014, Lani has grown rapidly since its launch. Lani is a skincare brand that was inspired by Viola's personal switch to a vegan lifestyle. She struggled to find skincare brands that had the same ethics as her. What we love about Lani is that they do so much more than just natural skincare. They also make it a priority to donate to various charities and support great causes. The products created by Lani don't have ingredients that can't be pronounced, they aren't tested on animals and are all eco-friendly and plastic-free.