This natural detox mask does so much good, it's difficult to know where to start. Most importantly, it's ace for detoxifying your skin.
- Cleans your pores & absorbs excess oils
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in small batches in the UK by Lani
- Helps to calm & lighten acne scars & more
It can also increase the production of collagen, delay signs of ageing, hydrate your skin and revitalise tired complexions. Wow. Oh, and it smells so exotic.
That sweet scent of raw cacao is difficult to ignore when applying the radiance mask to your face. This beautiful face mask will help to get your skin glowing whether you decide to use it daily or as a little treat to yourself. It comes in a 50g glass pot with aluminium lid that is so attractive you'll end up repurposing it once it's empty.
To use, just pour 1 tsp into a bowl and slowly add drops of water to make a mousse. Apply to clean, dry skin and leave until dry. Then wash off with warm water. This blend will transform your complexion in just 20 minutes.
- Anti-oxidant rich raw cacao, creamy coconut milk and hydrating coconut water work to nourish and revitalise tired skin
- Cleansing Australian clays deep clean pores, absorb excess oil and draw out toxins
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera, healing turmeric and vitamin C tone and brighten the skin
To see the face mask in action, take a look at our video demonstration of Lani Skincare.
Kaolin (Pastel Pink Australian Clay), Smectite (Beige Australian Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Milk Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder* Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Bicarbonate Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Water* Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Powder* Curcuma Longa (Turmeric)*. *Organic ingredient
Founded by Viola in 2014, Lani has grown rapidly since its launch. Lani is a skincare brand that was inspired by Viola's personal switch to a vegan lifestyle. She struggled to find skincare brands that had the same ethics as her. What we love about Lani is that they do so much more than just natural skincare. They also make it a priority to donate to various charities and support great causes. The products created by Lani don't have ingredients that can't be pronounced, they aren't tested on animals and are all eco-friendly and plastic-free.