A two-tier lunch box with a mini container. Made from stainless steel. Suitable for dry goods.
- Non-toxic stainless steel
- Two layers and container for multiple foods
- Free from BPA, phthalates and lead
This lunch box is suitable for dry lunches such as sandwiches and snacks. The container is clipped together with metal levered locking clips.
Stainless steel is a non-toxic and non-leaching material. This will ensure that your food will not retain any flavour from the metal.
- The top layer is 15cm wide x 10cm long x 4.5cm high. It has a 500ml capacity.
- The bottom layer is 14.5cm wide x 10cm long x 4cm high. It has 400ml capacity.
- The mini container is 10cm wide x 10cm long x 4cm high. It has 150ml capacity.
- The overall dimensions are 15.5cm x 10cm long x 7.5cm high. It has a total 900ml capacity
Top tip: this lunch box is also perfect for leftover storage .
This product is safe in the dishwasher but the lunch box is not microwave safe.
Non-toxic high quality 201 stainless steel
SLICE OF GREEN
Started by Charity back in 2009, Slice of Green has the sole purpose of living more sustainably. Their company slogan (Reduce – Reuse – Recycle) probably tells you all you need to know about them. Based in the UK, these guys are really good eggs.