This plastic free vinegar rinse is used to help revive dry and normal hair and give it a smooth, silky finish. You use it after you've washed your hair. Just leave it in for 5 minutes or so and then wash it out again with warm water. It might leave a slight vinegar smell, but it disappears quickly! I love using this plastic free vinegar rise as is helps to detangle your hair, it increases your natural shine, decreases any build up and also adds body and definition to your natural curls if you have them. Vinegar helps to stimulate the scalp and also decreases the chance of dandruff and flaking. Sounds brilliant, eh?!
It comes in a glass bottle. You can either keep it in that or transfer to a spray bottle that you keep refilling. It's up to you. I normally just pop a bit on my hand and then distribute over my hair.
- DETANGLES AND REDUCE FRIZZ: The outer layer of hair, the cuticle, covers the hair shaft and protects it like the bark on a tree. The cuticle is made of overlapping layers of long scales that lie along the surface of the hair. Apple cider vinegar helps smooth the cuticle which allows knots and tangles to comb out more easily. Frizzy hair is caused by lifted, open cuticles. Apple cider vinegar helps smooth and tighten cuticles to help decrease the frizz
- INCREASE SHINE: When the cuticle is in a good shape, is unbroken, and lies flat , your hair has a smooth appearance. When the laters of the cuticle are tightly knit together, the light is able to reflect off the cuticle. This is what makes hair shine.
- DECREASE BUILD-UP: Acv removes build up and residue from hair shaft to cleanse and clarify the hair and scalp without stripping the hairs natural oils balancing the ph on your scalp.
- DEFINE NATURAL CURLS: Unlike conventional conditioners, vinegar does not weigh down the individual hair strands which can cause hair to feel heavy and look limp. Also, by taming the frizz and removing residue, the vinegar rinses help add body to all hair types and renew the bounce to naturally curly hairs.
- STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH: Acv has a tonic action that promotes blood circulation in the small capillaries that irrigate the scalp with essential nutrients. This helps encourage hair growth and strengthens the roots.
- DECREASES DANDRUFF AND FLAKING: Acv has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help treat a dry itchy scalp by killing the bacteria and fungus that many be associated with dandruff (and even hair loss) and other scalp conditions without harsh chemicals.
Click the link for more info on the vinegar rinse, in this video of Charlie chatting through all you need to know.
Aqua, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Tea Made From Chamomile, Elder Flowers, Marshmallow Root,comfrey Root, Lavandula Officinale (Lavender), Litsea Cubeba (May Chang), Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol(Within The Essential Oils), Optiphen (Formaldehyde And Paraben Free Preservative)
WHO ARE THE FUNKY SOAP SHOP?
Funky Soap Shop is a small business located in the heart of London, dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products that will nourish your skin and be kind to our planet. Their mission is simple: use the power and simplicity of nature to cleanse, soothe, heal and protect your skin.
They have been making and selling handmade soaps from a small market stall for a long time now. During the last few years they decided to offer them to a wider audience and the company has grown from there. Now they have a small workshop in East London from where they innovate.
All their plastic free soaps and plastic free shampoos are made from only 100% natural ingredients. They use pure oils and butters, and the cold process method to create the soaps and shampoos. And better yet, there is no plastic bottle.